apricot & fig • terra collection • non toxic soy candle
This variant is currently sold out
APRICOT + FIG:
fresh, clean and unisex, this sophisticated blend of apricot, fig , peach and green tea is a favorite among men and women.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CANDLE
The first time you burn your candle, you should burn at least approx 2 hours, or until the melt pool (liquified wax on the top layer of a burning candle) nears the inside edge of the jar. Each time thereafter, burn until you’ve fully re-established the melt pool to prevent tunneling. Burn times vary according to ambient temperature and humidity.
TRIM YOUR WICK • TRIM YOUR WICK • TRIM YOUR WICK!
After burning, if you are experiencing problems with smoking, or your wick staying lit, it usually just means your wick needs a little trim. To trim, you can use a pair of scissors- or for extra ease, a wick trimmer - available here. Bring the two handles together to trim the wick. Discard the remnant wick before lighting.
Keep wick trimmed to 1/8” at all times, it is suggested to trim the wick every four hours of burn time. Keeping your candle wick trimmed to 1/8 of an inch at all times helps keep your flame the appropriate size for the longest possible burn time and ultimate safety!
•ABOUT GINGER JUNE CONTAINER CANDLES•
made using only vegan + cruelty free, sustainable ingredients.
• Smooth, clean burning wax made from American grown soybeans
• non-toxic, paraben & phthalate free fragrances.
• Each product is hand poured in small batches.
• Tested on friends and family, never animals.
• WE GIVE BACK! 3% of all profits benefit various non-profits specializing in animal rescue and rehab, check out our site each month to see who your purchase is helping!